[osg-users] Terrapage loader and bad data?

Tomlinson, Gordon GTOMLINSON at overwatch.textron.com
Mon Sep 15 12:13:47 PDT 2008

Don't know about your specifics but when I was working with the TXP
stuff a while ago it would throw a one all over the place never found a
way to stop the dang things...

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com

(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura