[osg-users] Collada missing textures when converting from ive

Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) 3dhelp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:43:38 PDT 2008

Hi Alexandre,

i am not sure, but the all convertor loose texture when you convert the
object from an ive to another format. the problem is, that the texture is
store in binary (internal, close to memory dump) so the convertor doesn't
have the texture file. may you can each image into a file, and change the
ive's texture ref to the written file, then you can write it into an osg and
next convert the osg file into an dae file
.
may this will work

adrian