[osg-users] Problem with Optimizer - FLATTEN_STATIC_TRANSFORMS

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 09:20:54 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Normally isOperationPermissibleForObject(&geode) would return true.
It's applied as well as users might want to make a particle Geode as
one that you don't change, and changing it's drawable is certainly
changing it so is sensible to check.

I haven't gone through the code recently so can't comment on
specifics, just trying to clarify some of the things you've raised.
What you are seeing might be a clue to the source of the problem, is
just a red herring.

Robert.