[osg-users] Problem with Optimizer - FLATTEN_STATIC_TRANSFORMS

Brian osgscene at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 08:14:56 PDT 2008

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying.

When I change this
if((geometry)&&isOperationPermissibleForObject(&geode)&&(isOperationPermissibleForObject(geometry)))

to this
if((geometry)&&(isOperationPermissibleForObject(geometry)))

It fixes my problem, but I don't want to break the code for someone else.  I
don't understand why the the function
isOperationPermissableForObject(&geode) needs to be checked since we are
cloning the vertexarray not the geode.

Brian