[osg-users] HMD and Manipulators

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 02:41:13 PDT 2008

Hi Alessandro,

If the 3DVisor SDK provides the position and attitude of the camera
you should be be to just compute the view matrix of the master camera
and assign this per frame, and not assign a custom CameraManipulator
at all.  If you want to toggle between manipulators or add event
handling to your head mount display controls then write a custom
CameraManipulator would be the way to go.  The TracballManipulator is
not a bad place to start.

Robert.