[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph Install issue

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Sat Sep 13 11:43:31 PDT 2008

I tried Bobs suggestion and added the /usr/local/lib64 directory to the
GD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

I still get the same error.

I am installing OSG and it is installing to /usr/local/lib64.  When I
did $PATH the first time I did not see /usr/local/lib.  I modified
my .bash_profile file and added it from there to the path.  I opened a
terminal and got the same error.  Any idea what it could be?

I could not get VPB to work so like you said I just tried osgversion to
see if OSG was working.

Michael