[osg-users] ANN: osgPango (alpha)

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Fri Sep 12 09:50:42 PDT 2008

Hi Jeremy,

> I'd like to quickly post a message here about (another! yikes!) NodeKit
> I'm working on that ties closely with osgWidget and my original
> intentions a year ago when I started working on osgWidget in my free
> time. :)

Very nice! Is there anything you can't do? :-)

I'm curious about the performance - I'd be interested to know if you've
benchmarked the startup time and the runtime, when lots of text objects
are created and visible, in both osgText and osgPango.

There are lots of nice features in this, and it looks very nice! I'll
try to get it compiled at home when I have a chance. (to try it out
myself and to give you a bit of testing on Windows :-)

Thanks for all your hard work!

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/