[osg-users] Problem with Optimizer - FLATTEN_STATIC_TRANSFORMS

Brian osgscene at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 07:06:21 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,Thanks for the quick response.  I am using OpenSceneGraph v2.6.0
on Windows XP, with MSVC 7 and MSVC9 both have the problem.  When I say
messed up I mean improper position and rotation of some parts in the model.

I was loading a Collada(.dae) model using osgviewer.  An example model with
this problem can be found here.
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=54fc7050b3360467d810b14a81e12eca

I ran the following command.
osgviewer "Aeron Work Chair Fully Featured.dae"

I then hacked removed FLATTEN_STATIC_TRANSFORM from
the DEFAULT_OPTIMIZATIONS recompiled and reran the above command and the
chair appeared with everything in proper position.

Brian