[osg-users] Problem with Optimizer - FLATTEN_STATIC_TRANSFORMS

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 06:43:56 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

I'm afraid there really isn't much that anyone can say given the lack
of useful details in your post.

What type of info is useful?  Which version of the OSG, OS, compilers
used.  Next up, what type of data are you process?  Of the objects in
your scene what type of objects are they?  What exactly does "messing
up" mean in this context?

Robert.