[osg-users] Problem with building VirtualPlanetBuilder under OSG 2.6.0

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:54:06 PDT 2008

Hi Martin,

VPB trunk does not compile against OSG 2.6.0.  VPB trunk compiles
against OSG trunk.  This is the third or fourth time in two weeks that
exactly this topic has been raised.  Nowhere have I written or said
that VPB trunk will compile against OSG 2.6.0, and the vpb website
front page makes it clear that VPB trunk matches to OSG trunk.  It
seems that users are full of wishful thinking and inability to follow
mailing list traffic or read websites.

Yesterday I reached another milestone in my work on VPB, and I'll be
wrapping this up with VPB dev release, which will match to an OSG dev
release.  I will write to this list when this dev releases are made.

Robert.