[osg-users] Movie texture on poly

Patrick Webb webb at arsc.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:51:53 PDT 2008

Robert,

Thank you, I did not know that movies started paused. Yes, I've got
the movies playing via osgmovie, and by using the command

osgviewer --movie myanim.gif

So that's all working! Hooray! So I guess my big question would be
how do you call play on a movie in a .osg file?

Thank you for your help,
-Patrick

-