[osg-users] fish eye projection

Filip Wänström filip.wanstrom at tii.se
Thu Sep 11 08:24:06 PDT 2008

Nice to hear!
I don't have access to the actual inflatable dome at this time but I am
trying to do a quick-and-dirty app to help me display media and models for
testing purposes. By using 3DSphericalDisplayTopProjector.view with the
projector matrix set to identity I think I have something close to what I
need. At least it's a great starting point:)

/F