[osg-users] Open/Close the window on win32

brettwiesner brettwiesner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:09:01 PDT 2008

Hi,

Recycling context id's is something that seems fixed in 2.6.0. I'm not
sure if you can keep a graphics context around without a window however
you can keep the scene graph around. Just hold onto a ref ptr to the
root node of your scene graph. You should be able to open a new window
and create a new viewer and pass in the root node of the SG you've kept
around.

(I'm not sure if video's/ animations will still be played though. Try it
out.)

Thanks,
Brett