[osg-users] Strange behavior with multiple screens and ImageStream

Kawicki, Ryan H Ryan.H.Kawicki at boeing.com
Thu Sep 11 07:18:22 PDT 2008

I am not an expert in this area, but our application seems to suffer
from this as well.  I don't think this has to do with OSG.  I believe it
to be more driver related.

Do you have VSync turned on?  If you do, force VSync to be always off
and retest.

Ryan H. Kawicki
The Boeing Company
Training Systems & Services