[osg-users] Open/Close the window on win32

christophe loustaunau christophe.loustaunau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:30:07 PDT 2008

Hello,

This is something I'd like to make available as well. I have tried to
implement a function that restores the previous graphic context one
the window as been closed. Nothing has been successful. Is such a
thing possible with osg?

Thanks

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Lucas Lallement
<lucas.lallement at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> My software receives orders such as play, pause but also close and open
> window.
> I was wondering what was the best way to close (or hide) the osgViewer
> window on win32 to later on reopen it without having lost what is
> going on (video being played on a node).
> Everything I have tried so far makes me loose the context when I
> reopen the window.
>
> I am using osg 2.4.0 on Windows 2000 with a Nvidia GeForce 7800GS
>
> Regards,
>
> Lucas Lallement

Christophe Loustaunau.