[osg-users] painting plane

Korolyov Ilia ya-breeze at ya.ru
Thu Sep 11 06:20:10 PDT 2008

Hello

This technic working fine for poligons, but is it possible to make this
trick to lines? I need exactly two lines, not three as in triangle.

I trying in such way

group->addChild( geode_with_poligons );
group->addChild( geode_with_lines );
group->getOrCreateStateSet()->setMode( GL_CULL_FACE, GL_BACK |
osg::StateAttribute::OVERRIDE | osg::StateAttribute::ON );

Thanks
Ilia