[osg-users] fish eye projection

Filip Wänström filip.wanstrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:52:13 PDT 2008

Ok, I searched and tested a little bit more. Using -c congfigfile.view
should have been the first thing to try out. Sorry about that. But anyway,
Is there some documentation of how the rendering is set up etc?
Complications etc? Would be nice to understand and be able to change
depending on the needs that occurs.
/Filip