[osg-users] painting plane

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:38:41 PDT 2008

Hi Ilia,

If one side of the plane should be red, and the other blue then you
could render two polygons for the plane, each with opposite winding
and colour, then use glCullFace(osg::CullFace) to cull the faces to
give the illusion of changing colour.  The other technique you could
use of two sided colour in the OpenGL lighting/material model, not all
hardware/drivers supports two side lighting though.

Robert.