[osg-users] osgTerrain::TerrainTile question

Coco vilaincoco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 02:13:20 PDT 2008

Hey Brian,

I found the old post you were takling about. I copied it below.
But where is the link to the code?

Best regards,

Nicolas Duval

[osg-users] Paged Terrain Question
*Brian R Hill* bhill22 at csc.com
<osg-users%40lists.openscenegraph.org?Subject=%5Bosg-users%5D%20Paged%20Terrain%20Question&In-Reply-To=20071219225056.76D7867830%40mail.frii.com>
*Wed Dec 19 15:19:07 PST 2007*

   <http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/005631.html>
   <http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/005635.html>
]<http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/date.html#5634>
[
   thread ]<http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/thread.html#5634>
[
   subject ]<http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/subject.html#5634>
[
   author ]<http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-December/author.html#5634>

Here's some code I hacked together. I tested it some, but ..... YMMV.

Brian
-----osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org