[osg-users] GUI - HUD

CG timpcg at msn.com
Thu Sep 11 01:18:32 PDT 2008

Hi Julen,

Have a look at OsgWidget examples, it may help :)Regards,
Cg

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:11:15 +0000From: julen.garcia at yahoo.esTo: osg-users at lists.openscenegraph.orgSubject: [osg-users] GUI - HUD

Hi all,

I'm new with OSG and I'm doing my fist project.. I would like to make a menu in the interface, someting like http://yag2002.sourceforge.net/pix/screen-11-05-b.jpg or like http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/attachment/wiki/Screenshots/Archivideo/paris20122.jpgA box, with a textbox, some buttons, etc. Do I need an extra library? I checked HUD tutorial, but I don't know how add other elements appart than text....Could you help me please?Thank in advance.