[osg-users] osgal with multiple sounds

xyc508 xyc508 at 163.com
Wed Sep 10 09:10:08 PDT 2008

Hi,Joe Lyga

I ever meet the same problem one year before,but it still not solved.I think that osgAL have two sound channel limited.But i don't know why!

Same Confused Person
Donlin

在2008-09-10,"Joe Lyga" <jdlyga at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi osg-users,

I've been playing around with the osgal audio library trying to get some basic 3D sound working (with openscenegraph 2.4 I believe).  I've had some success attaching a single sound to a single object, but I've been having some problems getting multiple sounds to play at the same time.  Even with the demos, it alternates between playing the two sounds instead of playing them simultaneously.  I'm pretty sure my computer has multiple sound channels, and I'm curious if I'm just using outdated libraries, or if it's "working as intended".

Has anyone had any luck with osgal?

Thanks