[osg-users] תשובה: תשובה: CMake cmpilation

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Wed Sep 10 07:52:47 PDT 2008

Your are obviously right. But many times I start with the quick and dirty "solution" and only if it works, I adjust it to be a real general solution.
Anyway, in this case the IF(MSVC) didn't do the trick but setting the size of pointer value, did.

Guy.

Hi Guy,

>  I'll look for this IF(MSVC) and try to remove it so it will always...

You're aware that's not really a fix... First of all you might need
something different in your case, instead of always or never... (for
example I'm reasonably sure the compiler options will be different)
Second, when you'll want to compile a new release of OSG again you'll
have to re-do the work.

A better solution would be to try and fix the problems for your compiler
without breaking the others, and submit the changed files.

It's up to you of course.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/