[osg-users] CMake cmpilation

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Wed Sep 10 07:35:04 PDT 2008

Hello Robert.
 Yes, I intend to upgrade... and yes, I'm looking at the CMake web site.
Since I dwelt there fore about an hour wih no significant improvement, I
just hoped someone already encountered this problem.

Thanks anyway,
 Guy.

Hi Guy,

Might I suggest you have a look at the Cmake website to see if it
supports the Intel compilers.

Also I have to recommend moving from OSG-2.0 to OSG-2.6 as the later
supports latest CMake versions which are more likely to support niche
compilers.

Robert.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Guy <guy at dvp.co.il> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>  I'm compiling osg2.0 on visual studio. The project was created with
CMake.