[osg-users] Precipitation Effect

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:35:52 PDT 2008

Hi Selman,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 1:13 PM, selman duatepe <selmanduatepe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have multiple precipitation effect objects. When I set the wind parameters
> of precipitation effect objects, only one precipitation effect object
> influence this wind parameters, the others are not.
>
> Anyone experienced about this problem?

I haven't personally tried multiple osgParticle::PrecipitationEffect,
when I wrote it I had in mind that only one would likely be active at
any one time.

Do you have multiple PrecipitationEffect active at one time?  What
effect are you trying for?

If you have multiple effects on at one time then perhaps lazy state
updating on the uniform might be causing problems.  This is just a
wild guess though.