[osg-users] osgTerrain::TerrainTile question

Coco vilaincoco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:49:57 PDT 2008

Thank you very much for your ideas!

I found out the osgDB::DatabasePager class by reading old posts and it looks
to fit my problem very well.
By using TerraPage I will have to pre-process my databases, whereas with the
database pager I don't need to.

  virtual void
requestNodeFile<file:///C:/SHERPA/SHERPA_5.5_Modifiee_Nico/VIS_OSG_DEV/tools/OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/doc/doxygen/html/a00119.html#b768d3e105f1fb2df66064719ff3bcba>(const
std::string &fileName,
osg::Group<file:///C:/SHERPA/SHERPA_5.5_Modifiee_Nico/VIS_OSG_DEV/tools/OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/doc/doxygen/html/a00217.html>*group,
float priority, const
osg::FrameStamp<file:///C:/SHERPA/SHERPA_5.5_Modifiee_Nico/VIS_OSG_DEV/tools/OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/doc/doxygen/html/a00191.html>
 *framestamp)

Theoretically, I just have to use this function before the camera is close
enough to see next area(s).

Regards,

Nicolas Duval