[osg-users] osgTerrain::TerrainTile question

Joseanibal Colon Ramos jcolon at email.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 9 16:54:56 PDT 2008

Are you perhaps referring to paged LevelOfDetail (LOD) terrain? OSG
database pager automatically processes these types of paged LOD terrains,
and loads higher resolution tiles as you zoom in (or the opposite: lower
reslution when zooming out). request your application to load your
"master.ive" file of your pagedLOD terrain, and that is all. I hope this
might be relevant to you, however, I don't know much about osgTerrain, so
I'd advise you to wait for someone to come along with a better answer on
osgTerrain. good luck,

-J