[osg-users] Dependencies on openscenegraph.org SVN

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Tue Sep 9 06:02:09 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

> Your suggested scheme looks reasonable to me.  I think in the case of
> Linux we might want to use something like linux_x86, linux_x86_64 as
> potentially one can build the OSG on non x86 platforms (such as
> Itanium).   In the case of OSG binaries we'd also need to version them
> in the same scheme as the current tags are done for the OSG.

Sounds good. So if I understand correctly you agree with placing the OSG
release binaries into this structure in addition to the 3rd party
dependencies? The initial motivation for this proposal was the latter,
but there's no reason not to consolidate the binaries I think.

So, volunteers? :-)

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/