[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Mattias Helsing helsing72 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:53:39 PDT 2008

Hi J-S et all,

On 9/9/08, Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com> wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> As far as I've seen through my using it for about a year on my Masters
> project, VC++ Express is functionally equivalent to professional as long
> as you only use the features included :-)

nice to hear that we share that beleif. My zip lacks the mfc dlls and
LDAP support in curllib. That's it.

> Oh, that's right, the critical pages are locked and only some can edit
> them... You could always create a user page for yourself if you don't
> already have one, and try to attach the file to that page. I'm really
> curious to know if it will accept large attachments like that :-)

done now. And yes - it uploaded 7 megs without complaining. I am now known as
http://www.openscenegraph.com/wiki/Community/People/MattiasHelsing
...and that is where the zip is at.

Thanks for the pointers
Mattias