[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Mon Sep 8 16:32:34 PDT 2008

Hi Matthias,

> As I already asked Luc off list - please mail problems if found and I
> will try to fix them, but know that I have the Express version of MSVS
> and will not upgrade to professional in a near future.

As far as I've seen through my using it for about a year on my Masters
project, VC++ Express is functionally equivalent to professional as long
as you only use the features included :-)

So I would say that if you were able to compile those dependencies, then
they should be fine.

> J-S&Robert: The Dependencies wiki page was uneditable by me so haven't
> put anything there.

Oh, that's right, the critical pages are locked and only some can edit
them... You could always create a user page for yourself if you don't
already have one, and try to attach the file to that page. I'm really
curious to know if it will accept large attachments like that :-)

User pages:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/People

for example:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/People/MatthiasHelsing