[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Mattias Helsing helsing72 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:39:29 PDT 2008

Hi J-S, Luc, vc90 users,

For now I have put 3rdParty binaries compiled with vc9.0 on:

ftp://ftp.helsing.org/3rdParty_Win32Binaries_vc90.zip

hope you're not too many yet since this site is on a monthly limit.

The binaries are compiled using Mike's scripts with MSVC2008 Express (no
MFC). The tweaks were few, only that I had to remove LDAP support from curl
comes to mind.

As I already asked Luc off list - please mail problems if found and I will
try to fix them, but know that I have the Express version of MSVS and will
not upgrade to professional in a near future.

J-S&Robert: The Dependencies wiki page was uneditable by me so haven't put
anything there. Feel free to add the above link (or not; waiting for the
osgbinaries/dependendies from J-S sibling thread to roll out).

cheers
Mattias