[osg-users] performance issues with RTT

Steffen Kim mailto.stk at web.de
Mon Sep 8 12:45:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

after reading Viggo's post I changed my implementation to use FRAME_BUFFER instead of FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT and this did the job for me.
At least on the fast machine (the one I posted details about earlier) it now runs fast enough without having to make sacrifices resolution-wise and this is all I could hope for at the moment ;)

If I find out other ways to speed every up or deal with this problem I will let you know.

Thanks,
Steffen