[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:59:02 PDT 2008

Hi J-S et.al,

I've been away all day, just in briefly before heading out again so
quick reply below.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com> wrote:
> Sure, it's not the best, but it should work for now until we can find a
> better way of doing this. Robert, should we have some web space set up for
> contributed binaries / files? Or is the wiki sufficient in your opinion?

I don't have a problem with hosting binaries on openscenegraph.org or
the svn, it seems a natural fit.

Might I suggest the maintenance crew could be widened to encompass
engineers willing/able to help build dependencies and binaries as well
as just the source maintenance of stable releases.