[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Mon Sep 8 07:07:54 PDT 2008

Hi Matthias,

> I just asked because I
> liked the idea af the binaries in a branch beside his branches where
> people are used to go. Also - I used his scripts to build it so
> they're to his credit more than mine.

Well, it would be nice to have an independent place where this could be
done. Perhaps on OSG's svn... Then Mike's VS8 binaries could be on this
repo instead of his osgtoy repo, and your VS9 binaries could be there
too. Hence my question to Robert in my previous message...

> ok, will do. I don't know why but I was under the impression that
> there were limitations to the size of files you could upload.

Possibly, I didn't check, so trying is as good a way as any to find out :-)

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/