[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Mattias Helsing helsing72 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 06:49:58 PDT 2008

Hi J-S,

On 9/8/08, Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com> wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> I understand why Mike would not want to host your files, because his
> hosting them would imply that he will give support for them. It's his
> personal site after all.

yes of course and completely understandable. And of course I would
also stand for the support of such a repo. I just asked because I
liked the idea af the binaries in a branch beside his branches where
people are used to go. Also - I used his scripts to build it so
they're to his credit more than mine.

> The OSG web site's wiki supports uploading files. So I think you could
> attach your zip to a page. To try it, go to the Dependencies page on
> openscenegraph.org, login with the link at the top and then click the
> Attach button at the bottom of the page.

ok, will do. I don't know why but I was under the impression that
there were limitations to the size of files you could upload.

regards
Mattias