[osg-users] 3rdParty Plugins Visual Studio 2008

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Mon Sep 8 06:08:29 PDT 2008

Hi Matthias,

> I also proposed earlier to make these publicly available but my
> message failed and noone ever answered. My q was where to best put
> them (3rdParty_vc90_dependencies.zip). I also poked Mike to get him to
> host them but failed in that to. I guess I could put them on some free
> netstore and update the wiki with a link. Any suggestions on a website
> to host a 3rdParty_dependencies_vc90.zip ?

I understand why Mike would not want to host your files, because his
hosting them would imply that he will give support for them. It's his
personal site after all.

The OSG web site's wiki supports uploading files. So I think you could
attach your zip to a page. To try it, go to the Dependencies page on
openscenegraph.org, login with the link at the top and then click the
Attach button at the bottom of the page.

Sure, it's not the best, but it should work for now until we can find a
better way of doing this. Robert, should we have some web space set up
for contributed binaries / files? Or is the wiki sufficient in your opinion?

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/