[osg-users] Texturing issues second window

amalric alexandre alex.pixxim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:22:09 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the tip, you are right.

I used osgConv without optimisation on my original openflight model, and
texture are OK in both windows (for ive and osg).

If I don't want the optimizer to unref images, I have to remove
OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_SETTINGS
parameter, but what might I loss in terms of performance without this
parameter enabled ?