[osg-users] Movie texture on poly

Patrick Webb webb at arsc.edu
Sun Sep 7 20:07:12 PDT 2008

Robert,

Sorry for not including some important information. Yes to having
compiled OSG with qt. The system I'm working on is running Fedora
Core 7, and the latest version of xine is installed. I can live
without MPEG4, since the animated textures I want to use can be done
up as GIF animations.

Let me know if you need more information,
-Patrick