[osg-users] Exporting from Maya

Jon Newell jon at vrspace.com.au
Sun Sep 7 18:58:42 PDT 2008

Hi Gordon,

 A fair call and admittedly one I was expecting given my  blaspheming
;)  as a lowly content creator I will just quietly crawl back into my
hole and dream of flawless
interlinking toolchains.....that's a gaming background for you :)
Seriously though when we get out from under the current workload we plan
to do just as you have rightly suggested.  We need it so other folks
must also have need for a prime time 3d app with decent osg export
functionality.

Cheers

Jon