[osg-users] ply or off model format

Erik den Dekker erik at ch.tudelft.nl
Sat Sep 6 01:41:21 PDT 2008

I have written a .ply reader plugin for a customer's project about one year
ago. I recently contacted the customer about contributing the code to osg
and received permission. The only thing that needs to be done is to
synchronize the original code with SVN trunk.

However, I am on the point of leaving for a one-week vacation abroad, and my
girlfriend insists I don't bring my laptop to the beach :) So, it will be
approximately 2 weeks from now before that submission can be made...