[osg-users] Texturing issues second window

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 03:58:21 PDT 2008

HI Amalric,

If you open the second graphics window after the first second graphics
has been rendered and they share the same view, and the texture's are
set up to unref images after apply, then only the second graphics
window there will be no image to apply.  If you have this particular
combination of viewer usage then you will have to ensure you don't use
the unref images after apply optimization in Textures - by default
this is off, but the osgUtil::Optimizer can enable it, so perhaps this
has been done from your .ive files, but not your .osg files.

Robert.