[osg-users] Caustics for UnderWater Effect

Ümit Uzun umituzun84 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:12:03 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reply. I am looking for osgTexture3D for create caustics on
terrain surface with alpha value between 0.0-0.5 When I texture I want to
see terrain surface with caustics but I can only see textures with different
state like transparance and opaque version in sliding. What can I do? I mean
I want to see like multitexture viewing form surface which is combination of
terrain and textures.

And another simple question which makes me feel shame while asking :( When I
texture the created 3D model how can I specify TexCoord? Because when I
texture the model without specification of TexCoord the result like
*THAT*<http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cowbh3.png>.

Thanks so much.
Best Regards.

Umit Uzun