[osg-users] Movie texture on poly

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 01:13:24 PDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

I presume you have quicktime installed and compiled the OSG's qt
plugin on on your system, you make may no mention if you've done this
or if what system you are working on.  Quicktime is requied for Mpeg4
files, but only available under OSX and Windows.  Under Linux you'll
need to to you the xine-lib plugin, but xine-lib doesn't yet support
mpeg4 as far as I'm aware.

Robert.