[osg-users] osgmultiplerendertargets

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Thu Sep 4 23:45:06 PDT 2008

Hi,

no, you don't need cmline args. With just the command you should see a
yellow square.

I have not compiled 2.6. I have 2.5.3 here and it works (Debian Sid,
NVidia 7400 Go).

You could also try:
osgmultiplerendertargets --image
and
osgmultiplerendertargets --hdr

but they prob won't work if the simple one does not.

I know there have been some changes wrt multisample FBO's, not sure if
that could cause trouble.

I'm also not sure if there are proper checking for MRT capabilities in
the example. The example assumes it can use 4 render targets.

jp