[osg-users] 2.6 Mac OS X issues and some solutions

Dongpyo Hong dhong at gist.ac.kr
Thu Sep 4 16:47:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

I also had strange experience on Mac OS X (10.5) MacBook Pro
when I ran an OSG application (specificially osgShadow), my MBP
rebooted. I just suspect Video card of my MBP (ATI Radeon).
Anyone who has similar experience with me or can explain why?

Cheers,
Dongpyo

On 9/4/08, James Turner <zakalawe at mac.com> wrote:

> On 4 Sep 2008, at 14:34, Eric Sokolowsky wrote:
>
> Yes, for now, the cmake project does not create OSG frameworks. We're
>> working on this. Creating dylibs works fine. These dylibs can be installed
>> on a developer's system or embedded into an application. Since most of the
>> example programs require command-line arguments to run properly, it's not
>> too much of a burden to set environment variables. Once we get frameworks
>> built with cmake the environment variables should not be necessary.
>>

> I'd be happy to test any work-in-progress on building frameworks for CMake
> - and since OSG is currently 'unstable' it'd seem like a good time to get in
> into SVN so people can try it and work through and problems that arise.
>
> James

===
Dongpyo Hong, Research Assistant
500-712 Oryong-dong Buk-gu Gwangju, Korea
GIST U-VR Lab http://uvr.gist.ac.kr
http://uvr.gist.ac.kr/~dhong
e-mail: dhong at gist.ac.kr
Tel: +82-62-970-3157 (2279)