[osg-users] Using Kd-tree for spatial data

maruti borker slimshadymaruti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:15:21 PDT 2008

Thanks for pointing out , i looked into the discussion and i think the
current setupd with kd-trees wont help me with my idea. Can anyone point me
to some tool/project which creates just the kd-tree ( near to optimal )
given a 3d scene . Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Maruti Borker
IIIT Hyderabad
Website:- http://students.iiit.ac.in/~maruti