[osg-users] 2.6 Mac OS X issues and some solutions

Filip Wänström filip.wanstrom at tii.se
Thu Sep 4 05:42:09 PDT 2008

Great, then I know that I have a working path and in the future it gets even
better. :)
Since I haven't used OSG for a few years (1.2 was the last thing I tried in
2006 I think) I have some catching up to do. And at that time I had to use
Windows. This time around I hope I can use a Mac instead. If this works out
I hope I will be able to contribute in some way.

/Filip - back to coding...