[osg-users] 2.6 Mac OS X issues and some solutions

Stephan Maximilian Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Thu Sep 4 04:20:57 PDT 2008

Filip Wänström schrieb:
> 1. There is not much documentation (The biggest problem is that a lot of
> documentation is contradictory or just to old). So it's trial and error (and
> patience).

I am sorry, that the xcode-project didn't work for you -- I am
maintaining it in my spare time. Unfortunatley I cannot donate as much
time as I want to to keep the xcode project running. Maintaining the
hand-crafted Xcode-project files is error-prone and tedious to do.

But your problem is easy fixable. Just select the group osgWidget in
OpenSceneGraph/src and reselect the source-folder. Unfortunately XCode
stored an absolute path to the osgWidget folder. This worked for me, but
not for you :)

Regarding moving the XCode-folder to the deprecated section: As long as
most OS X users do their stuff with libraries I am not against the move.
Even better would be a cMake solution building frameworks natively. But
I am not an cMake-guru and can't say anything about that route and if it
works.

cheers,
Stephan