[osg-users] 2.6 Mac OS X issues and some solutions

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 03:40:11 PDT 2008

Hi Filip,

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Filip Wänström
<filip.wanstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I tried the CMake route that creates regular .so files and headers in
> /usr/local instead of creating mac os frameworks the template need to be
> changed by removing all the framework linkings. In addition, some of the
> headers in the precompiled header file is out of date it seems.
> Introspection and osgSim/OpenFlightOptimizer

Hopefully we'll be able to get the XCode generation from CMake working
well enough before OSG-2.8 to enable us to remove all the old hand
maintained XCode and the oddities like the above that go along with
it.

I have been threatening to retire the old XCode directory to the
deprecated section of the OSG svn repository, perhaps now is the time
to do it... it'd help concentrate our efforts of getting Cmake to work
flawlessly and help avoid errors like the above creeping in unnoticed.
 Thoughts OSX users?