[osg-users] 2.6 Mac OS X issues and some solutions

Filip Wänström filip.wanstrom at tii.se
Thu Sep 4 03:21:10 PDT 2008

Thanks for your reply Robert!

I know of the issues of the Mac and understand the situation. That is one of
the reasons I write to this list: To share my experiences and hopefully help
some other people.

In general I find the Mac environment to be great for my productivity so I
prefer to develop apps there as well. I will probably have to deliver on
Windows and perhaps on linux but I view cross-platform-development as a good
help to find hidden and nasty code :)

Anyway, I hope that the Mac can be a viable platform for Mac OS X and that
Apple fixes some of their more glaring problems soon.

I hope I will be able to contribute in the future.
/Filip