[osg-users] BorderWidth

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:33:15 PDT 2008

Hi Korolyov, or Ilia? (it's best to sign your emails so we know what
your first name is)

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Korolyov Ilia <ya-breeze at ya.ru> wrote:
> What's the purpose of BorderWidth property in osg::HeightField? I
> looking throught code but can't find any deal this it. What is it for?

The doxygen docs explain:

        /** Set the width in number of cells in from the edge that the
height field should be rendered from.
          * This exists to allow gradient and curvature continutity to
be maintained between adjacent HeightField, where
          * the border cells will overlap adjacent HeightField.*/

It's more of an experimental feature though, its not one used widely.